7.07.2006

Realtor partner for Cobb County

I made some negative comments earlier this year about real estate agents, and I regret not addressing the exceptions.

Over the last several years I've interviewed and spoken with numerous real estate agents hoping to find one to ally myself with for real estate investing. Last year I finally found my partner for residential real estate transactions in East Cobb: Kathy Drewien's North Atlanta Realty Group. I worked with both Kathy and Vivian Lacy when I purchased my fixer-upper last year.

I believe that good service is rare, and I don't endorse someone's product or service lightly. Kathy claims to offer trusted, personal, professional service, and she is true to her word. I've recommended her services through word-of-mouth, but like the Dyson vacuum and Briggs & Riley luggage, I decided I needed to give the North Atlanta Realty Group mention in my blog.

And those looking for representation farther north (the I-575 corridor of Cherokee, Pickens, and Gilmer counties) would be well-served by Brad Nix from Maxsell Real Estate. Brad also keeps an active blog at Atlanta 575 Real Estate.