2.07.2006

World's Smallest Political Quiz

In a recent post I mentioned that I'm technically a libertarian, and earlyadopter asked me what I meant by the term "libertarian". There is actually a Libertarian Party in the U.S., and I like their definition:

Libertarians believe the answer to America's political problems is the same commitment to freedom that earned America its greatness: a free-market economy and the abundance and prosperity it brings; a dedication to civil liberties and personal freedom that marks this country above all others; and a foreign policy of non-intervention, peace, and free trade as prescribed by America's founders.
To see where you fall politically, take the world's smallest political quiz... you might be surprised! And when you take it, please share your score. Here are my results: