Starting something and "sticking with it" isn't a trait people with ADHD are known for so I'm both surprised and pleased that I've now been blogging for over a year, the first milestone (and my first blog posting remains one of the most frequently-viewed pages).
The second milestone is one to really celebrate. The punchlist from my project house only has two items left: a second coat of paint on the garage doors & replacing two rails on the deck, which will take about an hour to complete. As a result, my family finally gets me back on the weekends. Today we had breakfast together and then went to the park to play T-ball and swing. In celebration of this momentous occasion, my wife and daughters presented me with two iTunes-created CDs, the first entitled, "Thank God It's Over".
Here is the playlist:
- Burning Down the House / Talking Heads
- Paint It Black /U2
- Crumblin' Down / John Cougar Mellencamp
- Sledgehammer / Peter Gabriel
- You Wreck Me / Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
- Finest Worksong / R.E.M.
- Hammer and a Nail / Indigo Girls
- Digging in the Dirt / Peter Gabriel
- Building a Mystery / Sarah McLachlan
- Fix You / Coldplay
- Wonderwall / Oasis
- Over My Head / The Fray
- My Own Two Hands / Ben Harper & Jack Johnson
- Who Needs Sleep? / Barenaked Ladies
- Room Without a View / The Smithereens
- In Your Room / The Bangles